Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Collegiate Bermuda Triangle?

I was having a highly intelligent discussion with a coworker today. He happens to be an NC State fan, and was absolutely disgusted at the sight of my Carolina hat. He got no sympathy from me since we are, umm, winning. But that is beside the point. We came to a very interesting conclusion. Those who refer to themselves as Duke fans absolutely despise Carolina, but don't mind State too much. Those who refer to themselves as Carolina fans absolutely despise Duke, but don't mind State so much. And those who refer to themselves as NC State fans absolutely despise both Carolina and Duke.
My brother, Andrew is a true testimony to this. As is any other State fan I've ever met.

SO...the conclusion of the matter is, when it comes to NCAA basketball, being the Carolina fan that I am, anyone but Duke! Duke fans will also say, anybody but Carolina! But State fans always say, Anyone but Duke or Carolina!

Of course, not a single one of them holds a candle to Coastal Carolina football! GO CHANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment